Friday, June 25, 2010

Starting from scratch . . .

So, I think I know what I am gonna do with this blog, now. In the next couple of weeks or so, I will be embarking on a new journey. After weeks of researching, and blog hunting, and Facebook message board perusing, I am gonna start doing P90X! Yes, me. Doing P90X. This should be an interesting trip and I hope you join me for the ride! I will be posting pics and tracking my progress, and using this to keep myself accountable, and hopefully inspire a few people along the way. My target date to begin is Monday, July 5. And I won't strictly post P90X related info, but will also drop in some other entertaining tidbits as well. So I will see you here soon and from now on. I would completely appreciate any words of encourament you may have to offer. So get ready to "Push Play" with me and "BRING IT!!"

Me and Tony Horton are about to become really close friends . . .

:^D

No comments:

Post a Comment