Friday, June 25, 2010

What have I gotten myself into?

So I got my P90X DVDs and bands and pull-up bar last week. I've been previewing the workouts to get a better idea of what's in store for me. And it looks like I am gonna be workin' my butt off, among other things . . . . But any endeavor worth achieving is gonna take hard work. Upon watching the workouts, I can see that even though it's gonna be tough, most of the moves are not insurmountable. I like that Tony and his crew provide modifications for limited ability. It gives you something to work toward and will make goal-making much easier. I also like how some of the people are not to-the-letter perfect on the workouts. It's kind of refreshing to see that these people who are in phenominal shape are also very human. If they can stumble, or break form or get left behind a little, or be over-zealous and leap ahead, then so can I. This is gonna be great . . . .

:^D

No comments:

Post a Comment