Thursday, September 2, 2010

For a Good Stretch

Still sort of getting back into the swing of things with P90X. The little annoying issue with my right legs has subsided somewhat, but is still there. So instead of doing Yoga X, I opted for X Stretch instead. It was a good session. I haven't done Yoga X in about 3 weeks now, but I am eager to get back to it. I have definitely decided to complete Week 7 from beginning to end next week. This weekend will serve as a supplemental session, as i will get my Kenpo X, Legs & Back and Back & Biceps workouts in during the next three days. And then I am off and running again beginning on Monday.

P.S.> I've got a plan to supplement the rest of this round with some extras. Not gonna talk about it just yet. I will try it out and see how it works. I am excited about it . . .

:^)

No comments:

Post a Comment