Wednesday, March 23, 2011

This was a good day . . .

This was a good day! My new shipment of Shakeology arrived, along with some new resistance bands, which now gives me a better variety to choose from for my workouts! I went into this one ready to Bring It!

Day 59.1: Shoulders & Arms and Ab Ripper X
So I got a change to change things up somewhat with this workout and used a variety of bands for maximum effect throughout. Numbers were steady for the most part. A little lower where I upgraded to the green band. And a few more when I used the lighter burgundy band for the exercises I was having form issues with. Overall a great workout and feel like I really pushed myself from beginning to end.

A few highlights include extending my legs for the Chair Dips instead of bending my knees managed to knockout 24/25. And personal best numbers on the Tricep Extensions. Overall, my numbers were up on all of the Tricep exercises. I worked so hard, I actually felt slightly queasy after I was done.

I feel like redeemed myself somewhat with todays Ab Ripper X. Got another strong set of Hip Rock N Raises done. And completed 10 of the V-Up/Roll-Ups, after only doing 5 last time. Now I just need to get back to 12 and eventually get up to 25. That will come in time. So I am quite happy with todays work.

Switching things up a bit and doing Kenpo X tomorrow and moving Yoga X to Saturday. Phase 3 is continuing on a high note.

Oh, yeah. I hope it's not to soon to make this call, but it looks like the weight is starting to drop again. At least as of the last weigh in. Where the number had been holding steady and even going up a pound or two in the last couple of weeks or so, I was down 3 pounds from this time last week! I feel like I am pack on track after a shaky Phase 2.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I love reading your progress and seeing your determination!

    ReplyDelete