Sunday, August 15, 2010

Not Myself This Weekend

Wow. So this turned into a totally slackjob of a weekend. I completely slept thru ALL of Saturday. After being up and awake for a few hours I drifted back to sleep for a few more hours this morning. And in general just feeling kinda listless all day. I had Kenpo X on my mind, but just haven't found the gumption to follow thru. Just generally feeling blah. Not depressed, not sick. Just . . . blah . . . I have no explanation.

I am not gonna beat myself up about it. Sometimes, you just have a bad or two.

I may or may not get Kenpo X done before the night is over. If I don't, then I just may pull a double tomorrow, or just pick up where I would've anyway and go from there. I have come too far to give up and I don't intend to give up.

Thanx for "listening."

:^/

No comments:

Post a Comment