Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Jumpin' Jumpin'

Dragged myself outta bed and hit the "gym" and pressed play. YAY!!

Day 44 (Version 2.0) - Plyometrics
It still amazes me how the better workouts seem to be the ones where you really don't feel like hitting. Somehow the blood starts pumping, the energy starts buzzing and you are jumping and sweating like a mad man. yeah that was me this evening. My legs were really feeling this Plyo workout tonight. Had to take several mini-breaks, but kept them short. The thing about Plyo with me is that no
matter how challenging it is on a given day, I always tell myself "You gotta make it to Football Hero, you gotta make it to Football Hero!" I like to finish a workout strong, and Football Hero always gives me the opportunity to do that.

Overall, a good workout! I am happy. Again, not detailing the workouts until I get to my official Day 46 which will be here soon.

How 'bout a little Destiny's Child and "Jumpin' Jumpin' "! Have a good night!


:^D

No comments:

Post a Comment