Sunday, August 8, 2010

Off the Fence

I don't know why I just don't go with what I know. I always feel so much better coming out of a workout. Especially on those days when I am feeling kinda blah and just not in the mood. Today was no exception. After some hemming and more hawwing I decided to go ahead and Press Play today!

Day 35 - Kenpo X
So with yesterday being a de facto Rest Day (even though a long hike and a few Rugby drills were incorporated), my scheduled Kenpo X was put off. So I made up for it today. Very glad I did! I went into it with a a slightly stiff back and knees. No pain, just mild discomfort. I think from being up and about and on my feet a lot (not to mention a little unauthorized indulging) in the sun.

No major surprises with Kenpo X. Again it's my favorite workout because modification isn't really necessary for me, just intensity. And once the ball got rolling, the necessary intensity came from somewhere and I was kicking and punching like a sweaty madman in no time. I have so much fun with Kenpo that the hour just flies by and it seems to be over before I know it. And I am covered with sweat by the end. It helps that I have the moves pretty much down enough where I don't have to think about it and can focus and bringing the intensity and following through at my very best.

So I am glad I hopped off the fence and joined Tony and Friends for Kenpo Today. This closes out week 5 for me!! And we are a quarter of the way in to Phase II!

I think I will let the legendary James Brown speak for me today with "I Feel Good." Make it a Sunday Funday!!


:^D

No comments:

Post a Comment