Sunday, February 13, 2011

Church of X

So Saturday became my rest day due to activities that pretty much ate up my hours, so I had to push yesterday's planned workout to today . . .

Day 42: Kenpo X
It' a beautiful Sunday morning. A nice day to hear a sermon from Rev. Horton. Today's lesson: Thou shalt punch and kick and Bringeth it! This was one of those that started out slightly creeky because my legs were a bit stiff. Lingering effects from Plyo and Legs & back, no doubt. But as usual, once the blood was pumping and things got flowing, I focused on form and intensity and finished very strong. I feel like my kicks are getting a bit higher and it's getting easier to do those kicks. And staying in the horse stance during the Block section is a little easier, too! And it's nice to do the moves without having to thinks so much about how to do them like I had to at the start. makes things a whole lot easier, plus i don't feel like such a doofus. Not sure if that's how you spell "doofus" but we'll go with it.

Hope you have a great Sunday! Here's "Sunday Kind of Love" from Etta James. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment