Tuesday, February 1, 2011

So Far So Good

Day 30: Plyometrics
I hit Plyo pretty hard today. So hard that I almost conked out about a third of the way thru. But i went back to focusing on my progress so far and regrouped mentally and finished up strong. Worked up a huge enthusiastic sweat and feeling so accomplished yet again. I truly believe I will far surpass my last effort. Something different is happening mentally this go 'round and i really hope it continues! Back and Biceps tomorrow. Phase 2 is definitely off and running strong!

"Oh Happy Day" indeed! Whoopi and the kids from "Sister Act 2." Enjoy and have a fantastic day!!

3 comments:

  1. Whoohoo! Thats awesome news!
    So encouraging to see real results! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That's awesome. I think you and I have been doing P90X for around the same amount of time. It's so encouraging to see everyone else's results! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx guys. But I made a dumb mistake today. So as much as I appreciate the cheers, not so sure I deserve them just yet. See the next post . . . .

    ReplyDelete