Saturday, February 19, 2011

"I've Got Rhythm"

A good days sleep. Back feeling better. A Saturday evening date with Tony. Who could ask for anything more?

Day #48: Kenpo X
Kenpo Day is always a good time because it is totally my favorite workout. Went into it with gusto and finished with gusto. Major DNA removal today. This one gets better and better. I am getting a really good rhythm going with it now that the moves are almost becoming second nature. Totally allows me to concentrate on form and intensity. Feeling really good!

I want to take a second to say thanx to everyone for their encouraging words on this blog, on Facebook and out and about. It truly helps to have your support!!

Now, here's one of my favorite "Idols" Melinda Doolittle with her wonderful rendition of "I've Got Rhythm." Please to enjoy and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment