Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Plyo 180

So after yesterday's sort of blah workout, I had nowhere to go but up today. I think I turned things around . . .

Day #44: Plyometrics
So after getting a good day's sleep, I awoke raring to go. Was bound and determined to have better workout today. I am proud to say I totally Brought It! Me and Plyo were really good friends today. My legs were on fire and felt like spaghetti about halfway through, but I didn't let that stop me. Still have some modifications here and there, specifically the Knee Jumps and the X Hops (don't remember exactly what they are called, don't have my book with me, but it's the one where you hop on one foot and make an "x" on the floor? Yeah that one), and my Rock Star Hops are not pretty, but they are mine! Anyway once I made it to the Sports Bonus (my favorite part), I was pretty much on fire! Feeling much better today than I did yesterday. Starting to see a little definition in the legs, too!

Tomorrow marks the halfway point in this round! I cna't wait to see where this journey leads me. 'Til tomorrow . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment