Saturday, February 5, 2011

Kenpo X-Cellent

So I went out and last night and hung out with some friends. I have to say I was very encouraged and inspired by several people I hadn't seen in awhile who also seem to be taking better care of themselves. (Not to mention the few that asked me repeatedly how much weight I've lost. That doesn't get old, I must admit). They're not doing P90X but they are doing whatever works for them and it's good to see them looking slimmer and healthier. Now I've got to Bring it even harder to catch up to them!! :^D

Day 34: Kenpo X
Before I even put the DVD in, my legs were already quite beat from doing Legs & Back yesterday and then walking around last night and earlier today to get to various places. But my urge to get to Kenpo was way too strong. Man, I feel like I truly Brought it plus a little extra this go 'round. Despite the tired legs, I did not skip a beat in this session and the intensity was really there! Now that I pretty much have the moves down, it's so much easier to focus on the work and get it done right. My tank top was light red when I started! Soaked when I was done. Yeah!! Kenpo continues to be far and away my favorite workout. Can't wait to do it again next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment