Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Just a quick note . . .

So I am in that weird place that I've heard others talk about. Against my better judgement, I've been weigning myself a little more frequently lately and the scale seems to be hovering around the same number for the last week and a half or so, BUT, I can definitely see more subtle changes when I look in the morror. And I've been on the last hole in my favorite belt for like 2 and half weeks or so and at this point, I can easily put a finger in and tug it about an inch from my waist when standing and about a half inch when seated. So, I'm just not gonna worry about it and keep pressing play.

Also, I think I'm gonna put the scale away and hold off til Day 60, or maybe even 75 before checking again. I don't want to fall into that frustrating scale obsession as I have before in the past.

In other X news, an impromptu dinner gathering tonight thwarted my plans for Kenpo X. So my plan is to pull a double tomorrow and do Kenpo X in the morning after work and then Stretch X tomorrow night before work. Or vice versa. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment