Sunday, January 23, 2011

For Just a Stretch

So week 3 has come to a close, and I decided to not make today a rest day and opted to hit the mat this afternoon . . .

Day 21: X-Stretch
So, the last two weekends got a little whacked out for one reason or another and I did not get any X Stretch in. But the timing worked out that I was able to do it today. And I am glad I did. I had forgotten how good this one feels. It's light enough to not feel like a total wipe-yourself-out workout, yet it's just enough work that you feel like you got something done. I still had to be careful because of my minor lower back issue, but I was able to complete most of the workout successfully with some modifications, most especially on the Boat because I can't make that reach, and of course the Plough because, at this stage, my body won't do that. I am really gonna do my best to get Stretch in every Sunday from now on.

So my first recovery week in this round begins tomorrow! I am looking forward to the change of pace. And then Phase 2 gets underway next week. Almost a third if the way through!

No comments:

Post a Comment