Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A-Plyo'ing Myself

Day 16: Plyometrics
Today's Plyo was a hard fought one. My legs felt a little tired before I even started, especially my knees. But I knew it had to be done. And we got it done. Per usual it took a little time to get a groove going, but like clockwork, the second half cam through. I guess by that point the blood is really pumping and the body is completely warmed up and that's were that latter half energy burst comes from. Wherever it comes from, I truly appreciate it when it happens. With all that, I sort of found myself watching the countdown clock a little more than I usually do. I was ready for this one to be done and done soon. I am glad I stuck it out and made it to the end. Another day's mission accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment