Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Friday Workout!

Looks like we're finally starting to see the beginnings of thawing out of this week's deep freeze. Hoo-Ray!! Got another strong workout in this afternoon.

Day 12: Legs & Back and Ab Ripper X
I went into todays workout with a lot of enthusiasm. I think yesterday's Yoga really did the trick. Got a good sleep in. So I was raring to go! Rep numbers were up on all on all of the Pull-ups. I got a slight thigh cramp while doing the second round of the Closed Grip Overheads, so I came up short. I felt like I needed to make up for that so on the second round I knocked out 28 of the Switch Grips. Still using the bands, but still doing the work.

Also stayed on count with the leg exercises throughout. My lunges and low stances could probably be a bit deeper, but as always I did my best.

Ab Ripper X went down pretty well to. I need to backtrack and note that I 've only been doing 13 of the Hip Rock and Raises so far. Doing the rep on the odd numbers. But other wise, except for the V-Ups, I've been hitting the 25 mark. Speaking of V-ups, I did 10 today! One more than 2 days ago. So that made me feel good. I was totally soaked at the end of all of this, so i know I put the work in.

Tomorrow, my favorite, Kenpo X is on the agenda! And hopefully more melting of the snow and ice.

This song popped into my head for some reason and wouldn't leave, so I will share it with you. "Brother Louie" by Stories! Have a good night!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're doing an awesome job!
    Legs/Back is a tough workout. Ahhh..those wall squats KILL me!

    ReplyDelete