Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"I'll be there, I'll be around . . ."

I was definitely there for todays's workout. Undoubtedly I had more fun than the folx out in the parking lot spinning out on that sheet of ice.

Day 10: Shoulders & Arms and Ab Ripper X
Of all of the resistance workouts, I think this is the easiest one for me, so in turn, at this point is the one I tend to like the best. Got the groove going pretty quickly with this workout and rep numbers were up by 1 - 3 on average. Numbers for the Chair Dips spiked the most from 12/15 last week to 16/20 today! And the Side Tri-Rises also spiked a bit from 15/21 to 21/22. Not bad.

And, for this round, today was my best Ab Ripper X so far. Completed total reps on just about everything, even though some were modified. And i actually pushed out 9 V-Ups today. That felt good! Well, not at the time, but you know what I mean . . . This was a good one!

Tomorrow I return to Yoga X. I didn't do it last week because of time constraints brought on by attending Tony's Workout/Booksigning event last week. But tomorrow I will break out the mat and blocks for sure.

For those people outside sliding around the parking lot, this is "I'll be Around" by the Spinners (see what I did there?). Have a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment