Tuesday, January 4, 2011

"You got it tough? I've seen the toughest around..."

Between the burgeoning soreness from yesterday, and the workout today, I am drained! But feeling good and accomplished.

Day 2: Plyometrics
Started this thing off today still feeling yesterdays Chest & Back and Ab Ripper X. So the beginning was a little shaky, but things got better as it went along. My legs were feeling like spaghetti in the first half of Plyo X, but like I remember happening in before, I somehow get a second wind in the second half and start to really bring it. Yep, modifying in a few spots (the Hot Foot is still eluding me, so I do a combination of jump rope and marching to accommodate, and the Jump Knee Tucks and Rock Star Hops are a challenge), but I never gave up. No matter how un-pretty it looks, I always try to make it to the end.

Tomorrow is Shoulders & Arms. After today, my legs are thankful for that.


Have a good day!! :^D

No comments:

Post a Comment