Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday's a good day for Yoga!

So today commences the first "Recovery" week of this round of P90X.

Day 22: Yoga X
This week will mark the one-third portion of this X round and the week starts with Yoga. I worked harder in this session to get some of these poses done to the best of my abilities. The result was a completely soaked tank top and yoga mat. Sweat was everywhere.

The Moving Asanas were much stronger. I was working so hard that the last few moves sort of fell apart on me because i was starting to get a little drained. The Balance Postures were also stronger, although I still had more trouble balancing on my right leg than my left throughout this section.

Floor Work was pretty much on par, as most of this is pretty easy for me (again, except for Crane and the shoulder Stand/Plough section). Yoga Belly 7 showed it's usual bitchiness to me. Especially on the Boat and Half boats and the second Touch the Sky. But the hard work in Yoga X always pays off when you get to Happy Baby because from then on you get to breathe and relax. Glad I did it today.

How about something nice and mellow. Here's John Stevens cover of Maroon 5's "This Love."

2 comments: