Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday Kicks

Short and sweet . . .

Day 20: Kenpo X
Despite still feeling a small twinge of stiffness in my back, I kicked some butt with Kenpo X today! Now that I am at a point where i feel like I've got the moves down, I was able to concentrate more on bringing more intensity. I felt like I was actually throwing punches, blocks and kicks and not like I was flailing around. I did have to be a little careful because of the stiffness, but the pumping blood and adrenaline sort of eased things up and allowed me to Bring it! This continues to be my favorite workout in the series. I've had my recovery drink and now for some much needed sleep . . .

Here's a cool mash-up of "Under Pressure" by David Bowie & Queen and "With or Without You" by U2. "Without Pressure" Enjoy . . . :^D

No comments:

Post a Comment