Saturday, January 8, 2011

"Kick It!"

Happy Saturday! And time for my favorite P90X workout . . . . .

Day 6: Kenpo X
Yep, just as grueling and fun as I remembered. I was already sweating at the end of the warm-up! It was just slightly awkward as i had to re-accustome myself with some of the moves. But once I got my rhythm going, it was on!! I really felt like i was on fire with this workout today! I like it because even though it's a lot of work, it's probably the most fun and easiest workout to get through, in my opinion. And with that at the end you really feel like you've accomplished something. My tank top was soaked about halfway down, and my face felt like it was melting because of all of the sweat dripping off of it. I was so wiped out by the end that I decided to forego the semi-planned makeup session of Ab Ripper X. Quite frankly, I am still feeling the ab work from 2 nights ago with Tony.

So another workout is in the books. Tomorrow, I could rest, or I could Stretch. We'll see what happens . . .

Until then, here's The Beastie Boys . . . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBShN8qT4lk

No comments:

Post a Comment