Thursday, January 20, 2011

". . . To the limit"

I was really straddling the fence about breaking out the mat today. Didn't get a proper amount of sleep yesterday, so I was a bit tired. But I decided to Bring It!

Day 18: Yoga X
It was a no-brainer. I always feel better after Yoga X. So toughing it out was the only option. Overall a pretty good session. Today's Moving Asanas were a bit stronger than last week. But the Balance Postures were much shakier this go 'round. Especially when I was on my right foot. I will definitely fight to get better balance, it really needs work.

Per usual so far, Crane and Plough are not in my reach, but the floor work in between went quite well. Yoga Belly 7, for the most part, was a little stronger this go 'round as well, but just slightly. However, I had to bow out of Scissor and the second round of Touch the Sky a little early. Just too much for me today.

So the final relaxing stretches were their usual welcome sight. And yes, I do feel better and glad I decided to go through with it. I feel like I made it "Through the Fire." Here's Chaka Khan. Please to enjoy . . .

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!
    This has motivated me to do my YogaX this week... no excuses!

    I'm a crane fail as well... but by day 90 - I REALLLLLY hope I can do it!

    ReplyDelete