Sunday, January 30, 2011

Yoga Sunday . . .

So yesterday turned into a rest. Especially considering that I slept through a good part of it. I had to shift the workout schedule a bit.

Day 28: Yoga X
So Recovery 1 as come to a close with a nice session of Yoga X. I got a bit of a later start than planned, but I got it in! I must've worked a little harder in this session because I was actually still sweating by the end of it. I usually spend the first 3/4 of Yoga sweating and the rest I tend to cool off a bit. I did put some extra effort into Yoga belly 7 this go 'round so perhaps that's what made the difference. Anyhoo, I am happy with this session and looking forward to getting Phase 2 underway tomorrow. Changing things up is always a good thing.

Here's a very nice cover of "there Are Worse Things I Could Do" by Alison Moyet. Please to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment