Friday, January 28, 2011

"Roll With It, Baby . . ."

Recovery week is in the homestretch . . .

Day 26: Core Synergistics
So the second round of CS was on tap today. I came pretty close to putting this off, but the call of the X was too strong. Amazing how that happens isn't it? Stared off a little slow, but got the old blood pumping right at the end of the warm-up and brought it on strong. I d o have to admit my focus was a little off in places, but overall a good job.

Once again things went just fine until Bow to Boat. It was better this time, even if getting int the Bow position is particularly challenging for me. Then things went smooth again until Plank to Chaturanga Run and Walking Push-Ups. These are very hard for mat the moment so I tried it and got out about 8 and 4 respectively, then did th regular push-ups to finish each section.

Superman/Banana was much improved over last time, but near the end of it I started to falter just a bit on the Bananas. And once again I did the Dreya Rolls minus the standing portion. Hell, just doing the roll part itself is challenging enough. But I know One day i will do this completely.

I was pretty drained by the time the Bonus Round came up, but I stuck it out. Finished strong and sweaty even though my Table Dips were done without the leg raise. Not quite there with that one as well, but the dips are enough work in themselves.

Another great day at the "gym" with Crazy Tony . . . .

Here's your song for the day: Steve Winwood and "Roll With It". Enjoy your Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment