Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Humpday Kenpo!

So I was quite tired this morning after getting in from work. So instead of working out then like I normally do, I went to bed and got some sleep. So tonight I was ready to Bring it!

Day 24: Kenpo X
So nothing really major or new to report. Kenpo is still #1 in my book and being refreshed from a good sleep really helped me bring the intensity tonight! My still sort of stiff back threatened to slow me down, but I sucked it up and focused on form and breathing. By the time it was all over, I was soaked! Another good one in the books and half way through Recovery Week!

Hopefully things will get back to normal next week and I can get back to my regular workout schedule.

1 comment:

  1. I always look forward to Kenpo day too! Its a great workout. Exhausting..but fun!

    ReplyDelete