Monday, January 17, 2011

A Weekend of Sleep and Kicks

So this past snow week kinda turned my normal sleep pattern upside down and back. As a result I was awak for like twenty-five hours straight between Friday morning and Saturday morning. So I spent Saturday, which was supposed to be my Keno X Day, sleeping. Not to worry. I got it in the next morning.

Day 14: Kenpo X
Yep, it's still my favorite workout and I really benefited from getting the additional rest the day before. I discovered yesterday that much like Plyo, I tend to do better in the second half of Kenpo.

The first two "breaks" were kinda sluggish for me, but the second to, somehow I felt more vigorous. My jumping jacks and X-Jumps were mush stronger then the first two. And yes my shirt was light green when I started and and was quite dark and damp by the end of the whole thing.

Heading into week three feeling stronger and very positive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment