Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Jumping in a winter wonderland . . .

Well, actually I stayed indoors. It was quite a productive day. Still snowed in so I tackled some major cleaning that was overdue and then Pressed Play!

Day 9: Plyometrics
This was another good day in the "gym"! I have said before that after Kenpo, this is my favorite X-workout. As usual, my legs were not liking the first half with all the squatting, but i felt a bit stronger today and didn't come out of any of the exercises before the 30 second or 1 minute mark came up. And again that second half second wind kicked in! The only truly challenging parts of Plyo for my are the Jump Knee Tucks, Rock Start Hops, and the Hot Foot, so I modified as necessary with marches, jump rope, or jogging or hopping in place as needed. Finished strong with the sports bonus at the end again. That's my favorite part of the entire workout.

Feeling good and accomplished again. Ready for the snow and ice to move on, but apparently it's gonna be here for awhile . . .

Just because, here's Lara Fabian and "I Will Love Again." have a good one and see yo here tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment