Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Adventure Continues . . .

I was just sitting here reviewing my workouts on the blog and feeling very proud of myself for not giving up this past week. It would've been very easy to to just stop at any point and say, "Oh, I'll just give this another go some other time." But the time is now!! If I can do one week, I can surely do another. Then another. And so on . . .

I'll just have to take it one day at a time, one hour at a time. Tomorrow begins my second week of P90X, and I am looking forward to seeing how much harder I can push myself.

To all of you who have let me know that you're following the blog, thanx for reading and for the kind and encouraging words! There will most definitely be more to come!

See you here with my report on Day 8!!

No comments:

Post a Comment