Saturday, July 17, 2010

Kickin' It X Style!

So when I came in from work I saw a box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts on the kitchen counter. I was under the impression that we were eating healthier in this house!! Somebody's got some 'splainin' to do . . . . I didn't indulge in the sweet treets, instead I indulged in a little . . .

Day 13 - Kenpo X
Yep, this is definitely my favorite workout so far in the series! Primarily because I can do like 95% of it without modification! And I find I really get into it and sweat like a pack of dogs! I felt much better this go 'round because I spent less time trying to figure out the "choreography" so I was able to focus on the moves and really bring some intensity.

The only real modification that I still have to do is on the X Jumping Jacks during the breaks. Not quite able to get the acceleration on that properly, so again I extended the arms upward, and raised alternating legs to the side while going up on my tiptoes with the foot on the floor at the time. And the Horse stance during the Block section got my quads burning today!

Beyond that nothing really new to report beyond my raised intesity level!! I feel great!

So how about a little "Kung Fu Fighting" by Carl Douglas for today's song . . .


:^D

No comments:

Post a Comment