Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hump Day Kix!!

Halfway through Recovery Week. I understand why it's called Recovery Week, but I don't feel like I'm recovering. Pretty much the opposite.. It's not a complaint. I am glad that the work has to continue between phases, 'cause I could quite easily take a really LONG break if given the opportunity.

Day 24 - Kenpo X
Well, today's entry is gonna be short and sweet. It was a good Kenpo session. Pretty much on par with the previous ones. Intensity was very much there today. But, it was a bit of a struggle because I am still feeling the effects of yesterday's Core Synergistics. My arms and especially my legs were were starting to burn MUCH sooner than normal. So
all of the exercises done in the Horse stance were a little uncomfortable in the quads, and the kicks took care of the hammies and calves. The punches and blocks did quite a number on my shoulders, as well.

No worries. There was no giving up. I took a few mini-breaks when it was necessary and quickly regrouped and went on. I still love Kenpo X! Tomorrow brings X Stretch before Core Syn rears its ugly head again on Friday. Whoop-skiddly-doo!!!!

So how about a little Digital Underground with "Humpty Dance" for your Hump Day?


:^)

No comments:

Post a Comment