Saturday, July 31, 2010

Some Small Upgrading

Well it only took me nearly a month, but I finally got new workout and yoga mats and a set of yoga blocks! The yoga mat and blocks are lavender. And I am fine with that . . .

Afterwards (due to my current state of being "in between vehicles") I trekked 2 miles all the way home from Walmart on foot with my lightly loaded backpack on, a large shopping bag in one hand, wearing a black t-shirt and workboots, in near 90 humid degrees. The last part was the uphill climb of the driveway leading to the front door of my building and then climbing up one flight of stairs to my place. And I feel strangely exhilarated! I'm definitely gonna need a breather before hitting Core Synergistics after that!

I have to thank P90X for giving me the power and gumption to do that! I probably wouldn't have even thought about doing that a month ago.

:^)

No comments:

Post a Comment